Type of Project- 1.Incident Command System(ICS) Set Up ,Training and Software Development
2.ER&CM System Audit;
3. Oversea project ER&CM Plan Review
4. Global Oil Spill Emergency Response Capability Benchmark(US, Canada, UK)
Our client is a major state-owned Oil & Gas company which main businesses focus on upstream E&P and petrochemical with operations worldwide.
1. Design the new ICS based ER and CM system, provide ICS training and develop IAP software to cope with the international operation structure of the client.
2. We conducted an ER&CM system audit at its world class petrochemical facility, audit scope across ER&CM Plan applicability, risk analysis and event impact evaluation, capability of the ER&CM team, resources allocation and maintenance, drill&exercise, internal and external communications, etc.
3. Upon the request from the client, reviewed the ER&CM plan for its overseas projects in the Middle East region.
4. Client intend to understand the full picture of the global oil spill response capabilities, we conducted surveys and site investigations among selected oil and gas companies and service providers worldwide, covering the region of Gulf of Mexico, North sea, Africa ,Canada and South East Asia, participate companies including Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Anadarko, Hess, BG, Statoil Nexen, CNOOC, SPC, OSRL, as the project outcome provided insight for client’s leadership with the industry best practise as well as development strategy of their global response capacity.
Type of Project-Emergency Response and Crisis Management Drill
Our client is a major state-owned Oil & Gas company which main businesses focus on upstream E&P and petrochemical, gasoline distribution with operations worldwide.
Design and facilitate a crisis management drill for headquarter ER& Crisis team, simulation of security crisis in Africa, participants including HQ, internationalsubsidiary companies, in county and filed management.
Scenario involve interaction among multiple locations use various communication devices, simulated evacuation, recourse mobilization, decision making and management of internal/external information flow during an emergency.
Type of Project-Emergency Response and Crisis Management Drill (Joint Venture O&G Project)
Our client is a multinational Oil & Gas company which main businesses focus on upstream E&P and petrochemical, gasoline distribution with operations worldwide.
Design and facilitate a crisis management drill for its onshore gas filed joint venture with Chinese oil company simulation major fire occurred in the centre gas processing plant,, participants including regional HQ and china leadership team, project and filed team, Chinese partner, local government agencies.
Scenario involve interaction among multipleorganizations, simulated evacuation, rescue, mutual aid recourse mobilization, fire-fighting, medial handling, decision making, unified command, community communication, etc.
Type of Project-Emergency Response(ER)&Crisis Management(CM) Total Solution
(ER&CM Plan/Training, Media Handing Training, Table-top exercise and Drill)
Our client is a group company with business segments in the area of agricultural, energy, chemical and pharmaceutical. It has huge amount of manufactory sites, offices and operating blocks both domestic and overseas.
We help the client to set up and implement ER&CM system in its upstreamE&P Company, work scope covering risk identification and ERP documentation, ER&CM team capability training, design and conduct table-top exercises.
In addition, we provide ER&CM training for the group company and organized the large scale drill involve the top management team of the group company. A senior management media handling training was provided afterwards.